"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Blog Month

November is National Blog Month (yes they have a holiday for everything). Basically all the cool people participate by posting something each day of November. It was something that Sheri participated in with her sisters. This month Sheri's sister (Andrea) inviting everyone to participate. I decided to participate this year since Sheri isn't able to do it. Who knows maybe even some of her love for blogging will wear off on me.

Day 1: I thought I would share some pictures of the Klein/Allen awesome pumpkins this year. We hand picked these out at the local Farmington pumpkin patch.

My pumpkin was a teaching pumpkin. The lesson is this is what's going to happen to you kids if you eat too much candy!

These pumpkins are Lisa's (right) and Andi's (left). I have to take credit for  the Ute pumpkin idea, but the awesome carving was all Lisa!

I promised Andi a Ariel pumpkin and regretted it immediately. This little pumpkin almost learned to fly. 

Next is Abbey's pumpkin. She was very meticulous. First she made it on paper. Then she drew it out on her pumpkin. She even cut out some of it by herself.

Ava had a fun time painting her pumpkin.

That's it until tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad u are participating! The picture of the vomiting pumpkin is what I looked like when I saw the U pumpkin! ;) But the look on my face when I saw the Arial, now that was complete awe. Amazing! I look forward to reading all your posts this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pumpkins! I loved the "I just finished a marathon" pumpkin that Eric carved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vomiting pumpkin. Reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...It's all the cool people participating. ;) Glad you're on board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you are participating in NaBloPoMo. Those pumpkins are great. The one with Arial is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know the peer pressure is bad when even I start doing it. But, hey, it beats Movember...Trust me! Loved the pumpkins, btw (except for the Utes one).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are blogging this month!

    ReplyDelete