"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, November 23, 2012

random pics

I was putting Andi to bed last night and she was on one.  Made me laugh.  :)  She's been on one all week, actually.  She's always had a thing about stalling her bedtime, but it's been worse this week.  She keeps coming in my room at night saying "I need a drink," or "I can't sleep," or my personal favorite, "I'm going to throw up."  The other night, after about the fifth time of that, I asked her why she kept coming in and she said, "Mom, I've got problems."  She makes me laugh.

Here's Andi with Grandma Cathi at Bethany's house last Sunday.  It was Cathi's birthday party.  Andi was excited to see baby Gigi, of course, and I was excited to have some of Ron and Joann's clam chowder.  They know how to make a killer chowder, that's for sure.

Two snow girls.

Cute stuff Ava at Grandma Luke's house.

The girls watching their new movie, "Brave."  We've loved that show.
Andi is a particular movie buff.  The other day we got the movie "Bambi" from the library.  After watching it for the first time, she came to me and said, "Mommy, that movie was wonderful!"  So cute.  I'm not biased at all, I know.

Cuddling up at the U. game.

No comments:

Post a Comment