Thanksgiving this year was pretty simple, which was nice. We spent it at my parents' house, which I enjoyed, of course.
I was busy the night before making pies, sweet potato casseroles, salads, and turkey oreos with the girls.
 |
| Leslie brought a craft for the kids to work on before dinner. |
 |
| Doing crafts with Aunt Leslie. |
 |
| Noah, Ava, and Chloe. |
 |
| The girls' favorite pasttime at the Lukes'--Jumping on the tramp! |
 |
| Mom and Dad workin' hard. |
 |
| We brought a Bingo game and played it with the kids. |
 |
Lori brought her "chimes," and the kids helped play songs with them. Pretty cute and funny.
|
Nice to be at home with the family, the one thing I'm most grateful for.
You are rocking the blog with all these updates! I'm glad you had great Thanksgiving with your family!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how cute and curly Ava's hair is! I love it. Kiss all the girls for me!