"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Artwork From The Girls

Day 4: It's only been four days but I'm already running out of blogging ideas. Luckily I have some artwork from Abbey, Andi and Ava to post.

Abbey made this first picture for me. She left it on the table so it was the first thing that I saw when I came home from work. That's Abbey and me on the heart.

Here is a picture Andi made for Lisa. It's such a awesome picture of Rapunzel!


Abbey made this picture for her Grandma Zimmerman. This is a picture of Abbey cooking with her Grandma. She loves cooking with her Grandma and has missed her very much since she went on a mission to Spain.

Ava made this picture with some help from Abbey. It is also for Grandma Zimmerman. It's a picture of our family (Eric, Lisa, Abbey, Andi and Ava) enjoying some cookies. I'm guessing they are the cookies Abbey made with her Grandma.

5 comments:

  1. You got some serious artists over there! These drawings are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures. I miss cooking with Abbey too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are better drawings then I could even do now! Love the one of Rapunzel:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love kids drawings? (It's always been interesting to me that professional artist who try to draw like a little child fail so miserably.)

    ReplyDelete