Riding bikes by Grandma and Grandpa Zimmerman's house in St. George. We made a point of bringing the bikes and I'm glad we did. The weather was perfect to be out in.
Another fun memory about this trip was hanging out at the condo and watching the girls get addicted to their new favorite movie, "Stuart Little." I bet they watched it six times. They loved it.
One great thing about getting away from home is that it forces me to relax and take things more slowly. Eric and I talk more, read together, veg out, and simply enjoy each other's company. I guess that's another reason why I love Bear Lake so much, because that's another place we can do that. I must say, though, there is nothing like St. George....The awesome weather, the red rocks, palm trees, and that wonderful summertime feel. Love it. (Except in July. :) )
|
No comments:
Post a Comment