"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ava's New Bed

Day 3: Today Ava said farewell to her crappy old crib. Here she is pretending to be sad about losing her crib. She was in such a silly mood I barely was able to get this face that resembled sad.

Here is Ava's new bed! She just might be the only three year old to have her own queen size bed. I know it's bad to have favorites, but it is just so darn tough to say "no" to Ava.

It's crazy how big Ava is getting. She just recently became a champ of the toilet and now she has her own bed. She has been reminding me more and more of Abbey when she was three.

8 comments:

  1. I want that bed! I also love the sign of her name. Lisa definitely has some good decorating taste! Ava is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie. I love the picture of her on the bed, Give her a big kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava has such a special personality. Hugs and kisses to here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bed looks too big for her to get up in.

    I have no idea how you guys do it with the three girls. Little girls are impossible to say "no" to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures remind me of an infomercial! The black-and-white "scare" picture and then the color picture showing how happy everyone is. LOL.
    Yes, Ava is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute big girl--although she doesn't look so big in the middle of that bed. Love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Potty trained and in a big girl bed! No way! I love that little Ava.

    ReplyDelete