"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, November 2, 2012

Abbey Spotlighted

  Day 2: Abbey was spotlighted in her 1st grade class today. Mommy Lisa made this spectacular poster and went to Abbey's class. She told the class all about Abbey. Some of the things were:

  • Her favorite color is yellow
  • Her favorite movie is Mullan
  • She loves art
  • She loves her sisters
  • She loves her grandma and grandpa who are in Spain
  • McKenzie is one of her good friends
  • Her mommy Sheri died when she was three and she is special to her.


I am so greatful for Lisa taking good care of Abbey and making this a special day for her. I'm also greatful to be married to someone who understands how it feels to lose a spouse and tries hard to keep the memory of Sheri alive for Abbey and Ava.

6 comments:

  1. This poster totally captures what a wonderful little girl Abbey is, and what amazing parents you and Lisa are! You are both lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the poster. Love Abbey. Love the entire Klein/Allen clan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great poster. I got choked up just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the touching post. Abbey is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that girl! And I love Lisa for loving that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that she was spotlighted, I bet Abbey loved it!

    ReplyDelete