![]() |
| Headed on the bus to the temple. |
![]() |
| Two sisters waiting for the bus ride. |
Eric, Abbey, Andi, Ava, and I were able to go to the Brigham City temple open house with my mom and dad. It was a neat experience and was made all that more special because my mom and dad were game to go. It was beautiful. I particularly loved the tile work in the building and I enjoyed the spirit of reverence that you immediately feel when you enter those beautiful buildings.
On the day of the Brigham City temple dedication, our church was cancelled in behalf of its viewing. The viewing was for adults only, so Eric and I opted to enjoy some nature with our girls on that special Sunday. We took the girls on a hike on the hills of south Farmington. It was so fun. I love my hometown and the beauty of its hills. More especially, I love our cute girls.





No comments:
Post a Comment