"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, October 19, 2012

Ava's 3rd Birthday

I love this picture.  She looked great for her 3rd birthday party at the park.

Aunt Kristen, her family, and Grandma Seethaler drove all the way to Farmington for Ava's party.  So nice of them.

Us.

Ava-Bayva at 3 years old.


Thanks Aunt Wendi, for the most perfect cake ever.

 
Thanks to everyone who came to Ava's party. So many of the Zimmerman family came, and I was touched to see them. I know August 30th is one of those bittersweet days (to say the least), and I hope we honored it in the way they felt it should be honored. Happy 3rd year, Ava.

1 comment:

  1. From the moment I laid eyes on this girl, and rocked her in that hospital room, I knew she was special. Her fighting spirit it was got her here and what will make her such a wonderful woman! Thanks for letting us celebrate her big day! This auntie loves her very much.

    ReplyDelete