"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Monday, February 8, 2016

Eric and Lisa's 4th Anniversary Facebook Post

After years of being together, oftentimes people's marriages can get complicated. Four years ago last week, my marriage with Eric started off that way. We both brought plenty to the table for each other, and as such, our anniversary dates have become even more meaningful to me as I realize all that the past years have entailed. In spite of and because of all of these complications, I have a much deeper love and appreciation for him, as well as for those who are on their own journeys that we sometimes like to call "Plan B." Feeling grateful to have found a very good man to share my complications with.




Comments
Kurt Zimmerman · Friends with Eric Klein and 13 others
Congrats!
Vanessa Kaminski You guys are awesome!
Katie Woolley Gardner I just love this so very much!
Marie Hart Clayton I love everything about this post.
Kelly R Bettridge Happy anniversary!
Kate Van Voris I love the way you put it! Ditto~ and happy anniversary!
Michael Hayes · 2 mutual friends
Eric is awesome. Happy Anniversary
Andrea Zimmerman Paxman I'm so happy for you both and for your pretty amazing "plan B." People in heaven and earth are cheering you on.
J.J. Syme · Friends with Eric Klein
Congrats bud!
Lisa Vaughan Bates Happy anniversary
Bethany Warr So much I love about you both. Two of the finest damn people on the planet. You guys deserve every good thing! Loves!!!
F Royce Carter happy anniversary
Beverly Burrup Zimmerman Love you both. Congratulations!
Daniel Bruna Adams Severo Congratulations!!!!
Sylvia Sorenson Happy Anniversary! smile emoticon
Amber Braker Garner · 2 mutual friends
So happy for you both. Love that Klein family! Can't believe it's been four years...
Mary Zundel Lewis Bravo!! 👰🏼🏼
Cameron Criddle · Friends with Eric Klein
Happy anniversary!
Natalie Poole Welty Congrats to you two! Pretty amazing post and also great photo of you!
Melinda Kunz Happy Anniversary!!!
Carli Gadd Hancock Congrats Lisa!
Donna Black Minch Happy Anniversary. I'm happy that you found each other, I agree pretty amazing post!
Kimberly Reeder Kemp Montierth Well said. Happy Anniversary!
Kristen Seethaler Knapp I am happy my big brother has found you to share his life with but not only did he find you but 2 awesome little women did too.. together both of you made a family that is seamless . i know it was complicated but life is messy the people I admire most are the ones that can make messy into awesome mud pie. Happy Anniversary.
Julie Hirst Chandler Miss seeing you guys! Happy anniversary!
Ruth Ann Demke Happy Anniversary you love birds!
Ronald A Allen ...much loves to you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment