"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A few more pics of December

 Andi's Grandma Cathi escorted her to the school's "grandparent's day" breakfast.
It was so fun having Cathi come early to pick Andi up.  I can't begin to say how excited Andi was.  She may have gotten a bit shy once there, but that doesn't mean she wasn't excited.  She was counting the days 'til "Grandma comes to take me to school and have breakfast with me."  Andi brought Cathi to her classroom and they got to meet Andi's teacher, Miss Tueller.  
So grateful Cathi spent that time with her. It meant a lot!  And look how cute they look!
The older Andi gets, the more I find she's got a ton of Allen/Schmitz in her!

'
When Eric's dad was in town over the holidays, they went to a place kind of like Boondocks.
As you can see, they had a lot of fun.
I stayed home that night and enjoyed time in BED with my big belly.  :)

A card Ava made for her mommy Sheri with Abbey's help.
They knew they were going to make a trip to the cemetery soon, so they made cards for their mom.  This one made me tear up and I figured it was too precious to not hold on to.
These girls are getting older and are wanting to talk about their Mommy Sheri more.  I think the reality is becoming more real and they seem to be eager to discuss death as well.
The other day while driving in the car, Ava innocently and randomly said, "Mommy, I'm glad I lived."  And I was like, "What do you mean?"  And she proceeded to try to explain that when she was born, she was glad she lived.  Evidence that the wheels are turning.  I hope she can always be glad she lived, because I'm sure her Mommy Sheri is too, as we all are.
We all love you, Sheri.

No comments:

Post a Comment