"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, August 22, 2014

August 2014 #1

Lots of comings and going this last month of summer.  Here's just the first installment of this month's pictures....
 
Abbey at her cousin Ryker Seethaler's baptism


Celebrating Leslie's 40th birthday at Lori's one Sunday.  The cousins enjoying each other's company and Lori's backyard.

Abbey loving the fact that she can hold the Griffin's chickens

"Underdog, Eric!  Underdog!"



The kids kept him busy that night.  :)
 
My nephew Luke doin' his thing at the park by our house.

We went to the park with the Francis kids one morning while Leslie had to work.  Boy do they love each other's company.

Andi and I at the airport waiting for our flight to Montana to visit Grandpa Ron and Grandma Joann.

The small plane we flew to Great Falls in.  Not my favorite flight ever.  Between motion sickness and pregnancy, I consider myself lucky to have not puked.

My daughter likes to get hold of my phone and take random pics....

Andi enjoying some hide and seek at Ron and Joann's.


Playin' and climbin' at Ron and Joann's.

After we arrived in Great Falls.  Finally, we made it to their house!


G&G Allen's new garden.  Andi loved sneaking out the cherry tomatoes....

Enjoying their backyard.

Andi and G&G painted glass bowls for a craft project.  Here she is displaying her work.

They didn't know I took this....
I woke up to find them making me breakfast.
Check out Andi's bedhead and darling apron.  Priceless.


Grandpa Ron and Andi doin' a little breakfast prep.


Breakfast in bed....ahhhh....I knew I came to the right place.




Thanks for such good food, Ron and Joann.  I was not the only one who enjoyed it.

Putting up "bird lights" with Grandpa Ron in the backyard.

While visiting Great Falls, we ventured out for a little "old farm" experience.  We visited a lady who decorated her property with all sorts of little treasures...and sold other little treasures out of the barn in the back.  A hoarder's heaven.  (i.e. Andi's heaven)




'Cuz we can't go to Great Falls without visiting the water park with their famous lazy river (a.k.a. CRAZY river!)

Look at Ron and Joann take that crazy river on!  I was enjoying the break as I allowed myself to simply watch on. 

R&J with Andi (furthest back in the line)



Loved seeing them play with her so much.


Those slides in the background were Andi & Ron's ride of choice.  Both Ron and Joann were great sports in going down them with Andi.  Loved it!...(And loved that I could sit back, relax, and watch!)


A few little treasures Andi collected in her Montana travels...


Andi and Grandpa Ron in the backyard, in their jammies, waiting for their bird lights to turn on.  :)

There they are!  Andi loved those cute lights.

While Andi and I were in Montana, Eric went on a little camping excursion with his brother James and wife, Wendi.  Beautiful scenery....


At the children's museum in Great Falls, Montana

Doin' a little shoppin' with Grandma Joann.

Painting toenails...'Cuz no getaway would be complete without a little pedi fun.  Grandpa Ron was a good sport.

Enjoying a little fun with a pretty umbrella...

G & G know how to have fun with a 6-year old

Enjoying her favorite toys in the backyard

She finally did it...The headstand she's been working for.



Cute house...We love it.


R & J's neighborhood

G&G made Andi a birthday meal, complete with her favorites:  clam chowder and strawberry shortcake.  One lucky girl.

Enjoying some time at the Great Falls annual nighttime community bike race

Loves those glow sticks

Ready for church with G&G Allen

She even went to primary by herself.  So good and brave.  Love this beauty.



We made it back home to this little baby.  Thanks to G & G Luke for watching him.

My pro fisherman

Andi enjoying her homemade gift from Grandma Zimmerman.  (Seriously!  She made those stuffed animals for each of the girls!)

Glad to be back with Daddy Eric

This girl wrote down her numbers all the way to 100 with no mistakes, Ladies and Gentleman!  I was so proud of her hard work.  Evidence of our weeknight "homework" routines.

Enjoying each other's company after our trip to Montana.
Look how old Ava looks there!
Aunt Wendi gave them those darling capes.

Takin' a hay ride at Daddy's work party up Big Cottonwood Canyon



Lots of birthday party fun for little Miss Andalyn, 6 years old


 
More August pictures continued in the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment