We had a birthday party for Harry on March 5th. Yes, a birthday party for the dog.
We love him.
We invited all the girls' friends over and they had lots of fun.
They decorated cupcakes.
(Chloe, my niece)
Harry's cake that he could eat. Thanks to PetsMart.
They played games.
And of course, we sang to Harry.
My buddy is 8 years old.
Chowin' down on birthday treats.
We got to watch James and Wendi's dog for a week this month. Here's Dax being so cute and chill as Eric put socks on him. He is the sweetest-natured dog! I might steal him from Wendi if she isn't careful.
Harry with cousin Trixie.
Ava with her buddy, Grandpa Luke. Grandpa is a faithful buddy to Ava, and I love him for it.
One of my favorite of Eric's moods.
I can't get Andi to leave my phone alone. It makes it all worth it, though, when I turn it on and see these cute selfies that she takes. Makes me smile.
Girls bein' girls at Grandma Luke's one Sunday.
Lydia is the perfect exemplary oldest girl cousin for my girls.
Doesn't Harry look handsome with his shiny new haircut?
Bo and his mommy, Leslie.
I love that face!
Chillin' in the tub.
Sometimes they aren't so happy about having to be together, these two. It's fun to catch them in the good moments.
I had to take this picture one morning before they headed off to school. My babies.
I always hate saying good-bye to them in the morning.
One weekend we had Abbey's cousin Grace come stay with us. It's always fun to have her with us. I forgot to take some good pictures of her stay, but I did get this one. We went on the Lagoon trail for a bike ride. Four cute girls and one cute puppy.
I've been doing a bit of painting the past few months.
I decided I wanted to get some of it done before yard season started up again and I would subsequently lose any free time.
So here's our freshly painted French doors in the family room.
I'm still impressed with Eric's backsplash work from this winter so I had to post just one other picture of it. So proud.
Painted pantry doors.
And then I painted the living room, but I don' t have a picture of it.
Visiting Grandma Cathi.
Harry sure does love her. :)
I took the girls and my niece, Chloe, to a Little Mermaid show here in Farmington. My good buddies.
They look so much like sisters in this picture, I think.
Havin' fun at Aunt Bethany's "Gender Reveal" party. She's due in August and is having a....GIRL!!! The Allen/Klein girls were happy to hear the news. We happen to like the girl scene.
Andi's cousin Leif.
Can't decide yet who he looks like but he definitely has Allen in him. What a stud!
Andi playing with her good kindergarten buddies...Brynlee and Layla.
It was "Author's Night" at Farmington Elementary one night this month.
Here's Andi showing off her work while surrounded by her sisters and friends.
The author of the evening, Miss Andalyn Allen.
Presenting the talented author, Miss Abbey Lynne Klein.
She made cute darling books and couldn't wait to share them with me.
She was talking about them for a month while they was in the process of making them at school. She loves that kind of stuff.
Abbey and her teacher, Mrs. Pop. Abbey loves her teachers.
Andi and her teacher, Mrs. Huckins, with that cute bashful expression on her face.
On the night of "Author's Night," the school had a dance party in the gym. Andi loves to dance so I had to catch some of her dance moves. She does these cute little Andi-like dances and it makes me smile. Sure do love her.
She gets so excited and goofy while dancing...Totally reminds me of her dad.
Abbey and Ava hangin' out with Abbey's friend, Allyson.
Andi made a necklace for Harry. Can you tell how much he likes it?
He's such a good doggie. He tries hard to be patient, but I know it isn't always easy for him. :)
During Spring break, we headed up to the cabin! Here we are, along with cousin Chloe, packed to the brim on our way up in the car.
Grandma Luke joined us.
Grandma having some cuddle time with the girls.
Can you tell how much Andi likes to have sleepovers with Grandma? Whether at the cabin or at Grandma's house, Andi loves her Grandma Luke.
We went swimming at an indoor pool in Garden City. Here's my darling niece Chloe in her new swimming suit. She looks like such a Francis to me.
Loved having her with us at the cabin that weekend.
The girls loving the water.
Abbey's favorite activity!
100% Ava, right there! :) Look at that ear-to-ear grin!
My mom and dad went with us to the pool. They were helpful and even had a chance to chat with one of my former colleagues from Davis High.
Harry won't leave Eric alone at night. He just wants to be next to Eric. Sometimes it really ticks me off, but it is pretty hilarious that Eric has to put up with him.
Eric was obviously in a non-photogenic mood that night, but as you can see, Harry was right by his side.
The Kleins on their tablets after baths, doin' their thing.
Our basement. We decided to get it finished up, so here are the before pics.
I'm excited to post "after" pics. It should be done sometime in May.
In the meantime, we're mighty cozy upstairs. (Another reason we went to the cabin during Spring Break...We needed out of the house!)
Looking forward to having the basement to spread out.
So grateful for our home.























































No comments:
Post a Comment