February was a fun month. These pictures don't include our Disneyland trip in February, but it includes everything else.
Andi waiting with Grandpa for her first ski lesson up at Snowbasin.
I was beaming with pride that day. I could have taken a million pictures.
Andi was lucky that first lesson...She got a teacher all to herself.
Waiting to see any glimpses of Andi with her teacher. She's in there if you look closely.
When she was done with that first lesson, her teacher said she did great and is "very athletic."
So proud of my girl.
Andi made this Valentine at school for her daddy Michael. It's her and "Daddy Michael." Notice the glasses and that she dressed him in some of his favorite colors.
Grandma Luke's new doggie, "Zoe." My girls cannot get enough of her.
Proof that I can do this kind of stuff. I used the recipe Michael always liked to use on Valentine's Day.
The girls woke up on Valentine's Day to find a cute little Valentine for each of them from Daddy Eric. He made them hearts and put princess pins on them. The pins were of their favorite princesses. (A purchase made at Disneyland, of course.) So so cute.
Eric's Valentine's gift to me. He wrote me a cute note, bought the chocolates, printed off a bunch of hearts, and put the chocolates in these paper hearts. Then he hid the chocolates all over the house. I was still finding them in the weeks that followed. :)
So nice to have someone dote over you. So grateful.
Andi at her kindergarten Valentine's party at school.
Andi's good friend Macey.
Abbey in her classroom during their Valentine's party
Andi with her class.
The girls at school on Valentine's Day.
My nephew Bowen.
I could eat him. I'm not kidding.
He is so. cute.
Andi won't leave Bowen alone. She loves the babies!
The Valentine's day loot. I got the girls each a book, I put together some roses for people, and I made up Eric a fun little gift.
Bike ridin' on the trail.
My sister's dog, Molly, snoozin' on the bed with Harry. She stayed with us for a weekend this month. It just so happened that they both wanted to sleep on their back at the same time, so I had to get a shot of it. Isn't it hilarious?!
Andi with her good friend, Cambri, from her babyhood days in Ogden.
On President's Day I took the girls up to Ogden to meet up with our good friends, the Jenks. They went played at the bouncy place and had a TON of fun. You can see those cheeks are red from playing.
I think this was a shot Eric took while we were on a trail in Farmington, taking the girls on bike rides.
We went to my dad's rental unit one night to help put up blinds, so the girls made due by playin' on their Kindles.
Eric bein' the Blind Putter-Upper. A total pro!
I was so grateful.
Gettin' ready to head up on the slopes. Abbey's first ski lesson!!
Andi and Abbey waiting for their ski lesson. Abbey was so brave that day....I was so proud of her.
You can't tell how much Andi loves her sister, can you?
Grandma and Grandpa Zimmerman took the girls for a whole weekend in February.
Here they are doing fun activities with Grandma Zimmerman. Beverly always manages to keep them busy with fun activities.
It was a little hard to have them gone all weekend, but in the end, it was super nice to have that time to get stuff done. I painted our living room, we got Eric's truck worked on, Eric replaced a bunch of light fixtures at our house, and I think we even fit in a date night somewhere in there. Experiencing a whole weekend without the girls was weird, but I knew they were in good hands and I love that the Zimmermans are so willing.
I think doing crafts and baking with Grandma Zimmerman is one of Abbey's favorite pasttimes. It makes her so happy.
Hangin' out at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Enjoying the toy room there.
Doing artwork. Look at that darling picture. And girl. :)
Abbey drew a picture of a snow owl because that's what she's been doing a report on at school. She's been talking a lot about snow owls lately. Pretty cute and smart little girl.
A typical Ava face...Bein' silly.
Eric's got skills when it comes to capturing some good sunsets on our deck. Love it.






































No comments:
Post a Comment