"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Projects to Keep Me Going...

I've learned that for me, wintertime requires a dedication to staying busy.  Can't get too caught up in the cabin fever of it all, ya know.  Here are some of my latest workings...

Loving my grandma's bread mixer.  That's right.  I make my own bread now, thanks to my sister Lori.  I've been so proud of this newfound skill.  Who knew?
 
I wanted to the brown color of our garage work more into the exterior of the house, so this was one of my ideas.
 
Sometimes when I try exotic recipes from magazines, they don't turn out so well.  (Maybe I just want to try them because magazines have a way of making everything look good.)  This recipe proved me wrong, though.  It was a steak pizza with gorgonzola cheese and a mustardy sauce. Super good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment