"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Abbey's latest

Abbey is what I like to call a "shining star."  I know she's young and that things could change, but I don't see it happening.  She is just a good girl.  She wants to do good.  She wants to please.  She loves school and enjoys church.  She wants to pray.  She wants to feel safe and she wants love.

This birthday card she gave me is a great illustration of her goodness:


 
 
She's also sporting her third loose tooth this month.  Very exciting news! 
 
The following picture was taken on one of our last trips to the Orem cemetery.  Just look at how Abbey holds her sister and smiles sweetly.  She cares about her mommy Sheri and she is always very eager to visit her grave.  What a shining little star.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment