"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Swim Lessons

A big part of our summer so far has involved swimming lessons at the Farmington city pool.  I am proud of the girls--Each of them had their own class and they were each stretched in their own way. 


Andi and Ava playing at the splash pad during Abbey's class.

Andi's class--She's at the top of the picture next to her teacher.


This was a game Andi's class was playing--They did ring-around-the-rosies with her in the middle.  She got super shy being at the center of the circle, of course.  Very cute.  :)

Andi's teachers said she was really good at doing everything they asked her to do.  They also said she was super shy.  Sounds like me.  :)

I loved having the lessons at the city pool and I was so impressed at how well-organized they were.  The teachers were very attentive as well.  We'll be doing it again next year for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment