"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Allen Park City Reunion

Ron and Joann had their annual reunion at Park City in June.  Andi and I headed up and enjoyed the company, and of course, the wonderful food.  I saw Michael's cousin Brittany for the first time since we lived in Arizona.  Andi swam in the pool with everyone and totally enjoyed it. 
It was the first time being there without Michael.  I'm grateful they didn't have a reunion last year because that would have been too hard.  This year was still weird and hard, but at least I was able to keep my emotions in tact.  Bottom line, it was good to be with the family and to honor the tradition.


Joann and Andi chillin' in the hot tub

Grandma Cathi and Andi-girl

Grandma Cathi, Jesse, Gigi, Isaac, Beth, and Andi in the pool

Grandma Cathi, Gig, and Andi

So grateful for Isaac and Bethany playing with Andi that night.  They were awesome--They let her come to them and they were just there for her if she wanted to play.  It made it easy for her to warm up to them and they ended up having a great time in the pool.  So cute.  Their presence is so important to me, to Andi, and to Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment