"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Abbey's 6th Birthday

The morning of June 14, 2012.  I made her a pancake cake. 
Enjoying the birthday morning

Abbey on a birthday date with Daddy.  They went and got pizza at Brick Oven--Apparently her Mom's fave. :)

Abbey enjoying her new Barbie swimming pool that she got for her birthday.

I painted her bed and chair yellow and got her a new comforter so she could have a "yellow room" for her birthday.  It was fun seeing the project come to fruition.

Abbey's birthday party with her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and a few friends.  Aunt Wendi made this beautiful Belle cake.


Abbey and her good friend McKenzie Munk.

Mckenzie gave her a Rapunzel doll.




The birthday girl batting at the pinata.

Eric had a lot of fun being the "pinata controller." 

Eric pulling the pinata up right as Lydia was about to smack it.  :)

Ava goin' at it.


I can't believe that my little 2-year old nephew, Noah, even took a whip at it.  He thinks he's a big boy like his brothers.

Andi.

Carter and Eric doin' their usual play with each other.

Dearest Abbey,
I hope you know how much I've grown to love you and how impressed I am with your strong spirit.  You have been required to show much bravery in all the new things you've been asked to do--Like go to a new school, live at a new house, and to even do new things like try new food, go bike riding, and go swimming.  I'm often taken aback at your smarts, your artistic abilities, and your love of doing good things like going to church, being kind to others, praying before bedtime, learning at school, and reading scriptures with Dad.  You set a good example for your little sisters and I hope you know that I'm here for you no matter what.  I will never be your Mommy Sheri, but I will always strive to be there for you as your other mom.  Thank you for being so kind to me in accepting me as that other mom.  Love you so, Darlin' girl. 
Love, Mommy Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment