"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday, April 2, 2016

It was Spring Break this week for the girls.  It's been fun having a different schedule, some extra sleep, and a chance to do some fun activities we haven't done for a while.

Last Saturday I was able to go to the broadcast of the Women's Conference with Abbey.  So fun being able to take her with me.  We ran errands afterwards and got a treat.  Women's Conference was very much centered around serving others and finding joy in doing so.  A great reminder to me of  my role as a mother and woman of God.

Eric texted me this picture when I was at Women's Conference with Abbey.  We had pizza that night and clearly she had no problems eating it.

Someday we'll use these pictures as blackmail.
For now I'll just post it on here so I can remember how much Andi loves streaking around the house before her baths.

I love this.  Eric had a lesson in Young Men's last week and he prepared this awesome handout straight from his own creative mind.  His lesson was about how we can use analogies to teach the Atonement and this was his own analogy he came up with.  It's about how the experience at the Ward cleanup this month could be tied into the Atonement.

I did not take many pictures on Easter Sunday, but Eric did.  Since I went all out and got new Easter dresses for each of the girls, we got them together for some cute outdoor pics.  
I will post those soon.
The girls had some fun Easter fun...lots of candy, basket finding, and egg hunts.  We had my family over for our annual egg hunt in our backyard. 
I have come to love and appreciate the Easter holiday more than any other.  
Because He lives again, we all can too!  What a profound blessing that gives me hope and comfort and strength.

We had cousin Gigi over to play one afternoon this week.
We picked her up, went to McDonald's, played and ate there, then came home and played more.  They did crafts, dress-ups, and made cupcakes.  Loved it.

We went roller blading one evening.  Here's a picture of Chloe with Andi.
I was a slacker and didn't get any other pics of the evening.
Abbey and Ava are also becoming very good rollerbladers.  Millie was completely agitated by the loud music by the end of the night.  It was a bit of a crazy evening between skating, taking care of Millie, helping my niece Chloe skate, and visiting with my friend Natalie and her family.


After a day of lunch and shopping with Grandma Luke, the girls came back and enjoyed some of the first good weather of the week.  They got out their sidewalk chalk.


After a week of fun, we're now at the weekend again and are enjoying a little General Conference.
Love seeing these girls gather in their toy room and fill out their Conference packets.  Even Millie joined the fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment