Andi spending special time with Grandma Luke:
A couple of weeks ago, we had a bit of a flood.
Eric rushed home early from work to help me with the cleanup. Afterwards, Abbey made this killer drawing that makes me laugh each time I see it:
My little Goofy Girl:
Visiting my Aunt Julie at her new house:
A night at one of my favorite places to eat--Zupas. The girls love it too:
I had the girls present their own family home evening lesson to us:
I was called as a secretary into our ward's new Relief Society presidency. The first Sunday of my calling I had no choice but to leave Millie in nursery the whole time by herself (a feat previously impossible to accomplish.) This is what her beloved teacher told us about the day--She didn't cry at all--a miraculous day!:
Some things I wanted to remember about a parenting book I was reading. I hope to write about it a little more later:
Millie went to the doctor for a check-up. She's 15% in height, 25% weight and a tiny head. She's our little lady!
A day at Cherry Hill with the Luke cousins:
My niece Chloe wore this shirt and I loved it so much I had to take a picture of it. "Happy girls are the prettiest." Isn't that so so true?!
Andi and I went to her cousin Lizzie's birthday party (Bethany's second baby):
On the day of the Zimmerman's homecoming from their mission in New York:
Family Home Evening at Crown Burger and Temple Square--a lesson on our pioneer heritage:
Eric and I got to spend an evening up at the top of Snowbasin resort for an appreciation banquet of sorts. It was beautiful:
Another summer day full of girly fun. They're getting pretty good at making their own cupcakes:
My sister Leslie's 42nd birthday celebration at my mom's:
A "Friend" article about how beautiful = strong and kind. It's a great motto to live by.
This girl just had her first piano lesson and is practicing frequently: (I hope it lasts!)
Another pretty picture by Eric on one of his latest fishing excursions:
Some belated pictures of the 4th of July at Uncle Mel's house:
Family pictures that were taken at the Allen Family reunion at the first of July. We got some good ones, I think. So good to be with them all:




































































No comments:
Post a Comment