"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year, we took some breakfast to my mom and ate with them.
Then we had church and later that evening we spent some time with Eric's family in Orem.
I did not get any pictures of the day.

However, I did get a special gift from my "beloved daughters" that I loved and want to share.  It's a book of funny poems they wrote for me:












I am one lucky mama and will treasure this always.
They are each clever and know my favorite phrases, treats, and things that make me happy.


 Since I didn't post a lot of these cute pictures on the blog (or at least not many), I thought I'd post them again in lieu of Mother's Day.  Love these girls and love that I can mother them!














No comments:

Post a Comment