Thank you to all my friends and family who gave me such a good day.
The notes, cards, phone calls, texts, and Facebook messages made it so lovely!
I know it's cheesy, but I was brought to tears several times because of everyone's kindnesses. So grateful.

The notes, cards, phone calls, texts, and Facebook messages made it so lovely!
I know it's cheesy, but I was brought to tears several times because of everyone's kindnesses. So grateful.

My Relief Society ladies brought me this cake for my birthday and it made my day. Love those ladies.
I was spoiled for my 32nd day. I got flowers, a quilt (from a neighbor!), some new clothes from Mom (along with a fun lunch and afternoon of shopping), tons of awesome cards, and other really sweet gifts. Notice the new backsplash in the background--That was my gift from Eric. Way to go, dude!--I'm so excited about it...It looks so good.
My birthday at "Grandma Luke's."
32 years!



what a treasure trove...you made out w/ the loot! and look beautiful to boot!! --Loves, Grandpa Allen
ReplyDelete