"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 2013

It has been an eventful time in our family.  Here's another quick post about the last month:


Abbey was selected to go to lunch with the mayor of Farmington!  She and another six or so kids were able to go.  So proud of Abbey!
I love this doggie!  It was on this day that he turned seven years old.  We went to the park to help celebrate, and he loved it.  It was one of the first good weather days after a very long winter.
 
Here is Ava intently watching the Disney on Ice show that we took them to.  It was Leslie, me, Abbey, Chloe, Andi, and Ava, and it was a PARTY.  :)  So much fun. 

Love this Abbey-girl.  She looks super grown up here.

For some reason I love this goofball. :)
 

I was so proud of Andi in this moment.  She was helping me fold laundry and she was doing a good job.  That's my girl.

Crazy lady.

Andi on Connor's baptism day.

Connor's birthday and baptism day....March 23, 2013

I saw this picture and knew I had to save it.  This is totally how I feel about Harr-ster.  A good tribute to my dog on his 7th birthday.

Riding bikes with the girls on Harry's birthday.






Disney on Ice!!!  Princess style!


 

Ava (a.k.a Cinderella) watching the real Cinderella dance on ice!

Here's Andi as her Ariel...Perfect costume for Disney on Ice.

 

Eric, Dad, me, and Abbey went to a Utah basketball game!  Fun day with Abbey-girl.  (I swear I'm not trying to convert her to the red side, but seriously...would it be all that bad if she did?  Just sayin... :))
Nevertheless, it was a fun day with my dad.  Sure love going to games with him.
He and I went skiing this month too and I adored it.  I'm so proud of my dad...He's a great skiier!



 

Lori and Harry's birthday party at our house.  March 10, 2013.




Harry with his birthday cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment