"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Sunday, March 24, 2013

February 2013

This month's post is going to be quick.  Here a few pics to sum up the month:

Maelee got to stay with us for a whole day while her daddy Daniel had surgery on his wrist.  I took Maelee to playgroup with us and it just so happened to be the Valentine's party.  The ladies were taking pictures and so I had these two cute cousins get their picture taken together.  They turned out so so cute, if you ask me.  :)
They played really well together that day, and I'm so glad Andi has her cousin Maelee.

 
Eric spent quite a bit of time this month shopping around for a new aquarium.  He didn't get this one, but this is just one example of the many he looked at.  It was a fun thing learning about the fish world as I shopped with him.  :)

The night we put together Valentine's for the girls' classes.  Fun stuff.
 
Leslie and Scott invited us to "Classic Fun Center" for a family night one night.  The girls loved it!  And we were even able to get Andi and Abbey to skate.



Harry enjoying the winter scents. :)
I believe this picture was at Ron and Joann's house.  Andi and I visited them one Saturday before Ron left for Montana.  He made a recent move up there for work.

My sister Leslie is awesome.  She helped my dad make these for his boy scouts calling.  I'm so proud of them both.


I love my door and my wreath.

Ice skating lessons with Andalyn-ee

The day Maelee hung out at our house.

Valentine's surprises.

Harry enjoying Ron and Joann's backyard.
 
One more darling pic of the girls.  :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment