"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, January 27, 2017

November 2016


We enjoyed some good walks outside the last month before a crazy winter.



Millie has learned how to take pictures with my phone when she's bored.  Here I am pushing her in a cart at Costco.


I was in charge of Abbey's class bulletin board for November.  "Gobble Up a Good Book" was my theme and Eric drew the turkey.  So proud of his awesome artistic abilities!



 Above are a portion of Andi and Abbey's report cards.  Always like to read their teacher's comments.  I don't know why I don't have Ava's here this time but I know she did well too.

Laundry baskets are fun!

Family outing to Costa Vida

Feeding her bear

A book before bed

Andi's very first piano recital.  She did so well that night that I cried.  Really I did.  Not sure whether to be proud of that or not, but it's clear the girl is tied to my heart.  Very proud of all she is doing.

Eric caught her doing her "funny face."

Grandma Luke and Millie

My nephew Bo hangin' with Millie again

Enjoying a Utah basketball game with Grandpa Luke: 


More restaurant fun:  (We don't eat out all the time, I swear!) 


This little lady became officially toothless in November!  Look at that smile!


Enjoying a "new" car Aunt Lori gave us.


Smiles after her morning bath.  

Millie knows she gets candy when Bo comes to play.  Here they are enjoying "CANNY!"


This here marked the beginning of a long few months full of sicknesses in our house.  In this shot, Millie was feeling feverish and yucky and needed some love from Dad.

Andi being cool Andi!

  THANKSGIVING:
My pear pies are becoming a tradition, thanks to some friends who introduced me to their goodness.

These are fake glasses of Andi's, but Millie loves to wear them more than anyone!

THANKSGIVING FEAST AT GRANDMA LUKE'S: 





Doing crafts afterwards with awesome Aunt Leslie: 



THANKSGIVING NIGHT:
We spent the night at our house having pie and playing games with some of Eric's family.


Lots of fun!


Grandma Janet stayed with us over the weekend of Thanksgiving.  
She's a good sport and plays games with the girls: 

My all-time favorite picture from this month.  Millie and Grandma Janet: :) 

 Eric spent a good part of his Thanksgiving weeknd helping my parents dig out their old crappy '70's fireplace.  It was quite the remodeling project.  Eric kicked some serious butt and did more work than three of the guys put together.  This was the scene:  (Look for more pictures to follow of the finished product.)

More funny faces we can't get enough of

Harry with his "cigar."

Getting ready for church in her cute new outfit!

Andi likes to steal my phone in the morning and take pictures of her bed head.  Nice look, Andi!  :)

First time getting her nails painted

No comments:

Post a Comment