"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

"The love of family is life's greatest blessing."

Friday, July 15, 2016

end of June 2016

The rest of our June adventures:

Eric's work party at Boondock's

She lost her first top tooth!

Our garden the girls helped me plant


My dad's family has a reunion up at East Canyon each year.
Here's a few shots from our evening spent up there:






Les, my mom with Millie, and my dad's cousin "Muff"





Always a good car sleeper.
Meanwhile on that car trip, Millie puked. :\



Cherry Hill with Bethany and her girls.  Gigi and Lizzie, her two oldest, are right in the middle.


This girl loves her cheese

And every once in a while I can get her to eat some good dinner food.  This night was obviously spaghetti and was obviously a hit.


Yes, that's a plastic bag.  I was watching her.  These are the goofy faces she's always coming up with.

Eric's dad came in town.  Here's some pictures from one of their father-son fishing outings at Pond's Park in Kaysville:








Watching a movie with "Grumps":

I got a break for a bit and went to the Parade of Homes with my friend and sisters. Took a few shots of a couple of my favorite houses.  

Loved the style of this house:







Loved this idea for kids (plus the James Christensen painting made it even better):

This room was awesome--a woman's dream.  A laundry slash craft room slash office.  Loved it!




The backside of this house with the killer craft room:

This girl found a chair in Ava's room that has become her latest obsession.  It's a princess chair.  If I can't find Millie for a minute, I know I'll find her on this chair:

My Aunt Claudia (my dad's sister) that I don't see often.  She lives in Texas.  I took this at the family reunion (pictures above):

No comments:

Post a Comment